This page is a “living” list. You can use the table of contents to navigate to different projects.
I was a member of the Privacy Guides team.
Generally, I aimed to
- review cutting-edge research, to maintain awareness of emerging technologies and best-practices;
- review written content, to ensure the professional tone that Privacy Guides readers expect;
- contribute ideas and technical input to internal discussions;
- and, most importantly, advocate for digital freedoms!
Originally trading as “Kai Tebay Design”, I started a freelance UX and UI design business.
Lifestyle Blog Template
🍂 - A Hi-Fi prototype for a sleek, content-focused blog
💭 - A minimalist personal and project management dashboard, built entirely in Notion.
- a sensible base, ready for database integration;
- a streamlined and user-focused task-management design, based on Bullet Journalling and, optionally, tight integration with Todoist;
- and a flexible management dashboard, appropriate for small businesses or individual projects.
- It comes in black, too.
BA Philosophy, University of Bristol
I specialized in Philosophy of Science (particularly Physics, including Quantum Mechanics and Special and General Relativity), and completed additional extended research on Neuroscience and Meditation, and the Ethics of State Surveillance.
I also co-authored original research:
Fryer, J. & K. Tebay. (2021) “Bridging the Gap between Ethical Holism and the Animal Liberation Movement”, BILT Journal in Philosophy. Bristol: University of Bristol.
During my degree, and aside from my independent research, institutional access to cutting-edge research let me access inspiring new ideas. Many of them helped to shape my values and further pursuits. Since then, I’ve been passionate about the aim of open education.